Standard Rates and Transit Time
By default, all orders are shipped via UPS Ground. Rate calculations are based on package weight and destination.
The UPS Outbound shipping chart below reflects the shipping time for your order once it leaves our warehouse in Everett, Washington. We attempt to process all online orders within 2 business days.
- Zone 1 — Northern Idaho, Northwestern Oregon & Washington
1 business day
- Zone 2 — Northern California, Idaho, Northern Nevada, Oregon (all but NW) & Utah
2 business days
- Zone 3 — Arizona, Colorado, Eastern Montana, Southern Nevada, North Dakota & Wyoming
3 business days
- Zone 4 — Hawaii, Northern Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Northern Texas & Wisconsin
4 business days
- Zones 5, 6, 7 — East Coast, Southern Texas, Alaska & Puerto Rico
5 business days
Expedited (Overnight) Shipping
All orders, including expedited orders, require a 2 business-day processing time. Orders placed online after 8 am PST will begin processing the next business day.
We offer the following shipping options for delivery within the United States:
Rate calculations are based on package weight and destination.
International Orders and Shipping
We are now accepting Canadian and other international orders through our new partnership with International Checkout. Choose the "International Checkout" button below when your shopping cart is full. Your items will be transferred to International Checkout
for processing. Once you have followed the link to their site, you will be able to see shipping costs and handling fees before your order is placed. You may pay by international credit card, PayPal or bank transfer. International Checkout will process your order, including billing, shipping and handle the customer service. Once your order is completed, all inquiries should be directed to International Checkout at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has shipped, you will receive UPS tracking information. It will be in the form of an email sent to the account you entered when you placed the order.