Year by Year
Written by You for Your Child
Year by Year was featured on The O List: Wellness Edition!
Capture special memories and heartfelt reflections of your child from each year of their childhood. Inside this inviting book are prompts and questions to help you write a letter to your child every year. When you are done, you’ll have a beautiful archive of the years you’ve spent together and the moments you want to hold on to.
Fill out the book on your child’s birthday or as an annual tradition—then give the completed book as a graduation or wedding gift. It will be a delightful celebration of who they are, where they’ve been, and all they are becoming.
- Offers 18 years’ worth of age-appropriate prompts to record the moments and joys of childhood
- Includes sweet, gender-neutral illustrations that make the book easy to give
- A meaningful gift for a parent or parent-to-be for a baby shower or to celebrate a child’s birth
- Features an elegant cloth cover and gold foil stamping
- Hardcover with gold foil stamping
- 9″W x 9″H
- Page count:
- 88 pages
A Storytelling Kit to Make Family Memories into Tales
A Storybook and Plush for Sweet Dreams and Happy Bedtimes
A Letter-Writing Kit Written by You for Your Grandchild
A Letter-Writing Kit Written by You for Your Child
A Keepsake Book for Adoptive Families